NBV meeting schedule

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Books on networking

There are innumerable books on networking. As with any business book, I find the best thing to do is read them quickly and pull out the nuggets that are helpful to you.

These are two books that had some useful nuggets for me recently.

Despite the title of Never Eat Alone - Keith Ferrazzi has some useful ideas on how to build momentum for your career and your business developing and leveraging your contacts. For those of you who are expert at this, you won't learn much. For those of you who are developing this skill, you may find his ideas helpful.




A new book by two INSEAD professors. Haven't read it yet - but I like what they are writing about in their blog so I think that the book is probably worth a read. Will let you know. Have ordered copy for my return to London next week.

No comments: